The Forbidden Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than just a Harry Potter fansite.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know how true this is?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chochang
Seven Hundred and Fifty Posts
Seven Hundred and Fifty Posts
chochang

Rank image : Captain

Character sheet
Name: The phoenix
Unique Trait: Phoenix
Level:
Anyone know how true this is? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone know how true this is? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Anyone know how true this is? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how true this is?   Anyone know how true this is? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 pm

I remember hearing something about JK Rowling "not ruling out the possibility of writing more books in the [Harry Potter] series." Anyone know how true this is? And if it is true, what do you think that they'd be about? Harry as an Auror? Harry's children? Or just spin-off books?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Founder
Founder
Luna

Rank image : Admiral

Character sheet
Name: Dusk Clandestine
Unique Trait: Legilimency
Level:
Anyone know how true this is? Left_bar_bleue4/14Anyone know how true this is? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/14)

Anyone know how true this is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how true this is?   Anyone know how true this is? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 am

I think she said something about probably not harry, but maybe in the same world if she gets a brilliant idea.

She also said that she often gets good ideas whilst in transit from one place to another (harry potter was on a train, her new book "The Casual Vacancy" was on an aeroplane)
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenforest.rpg-board.net

Anyone know how true this is?
Page 1 of 1