The Forbidden Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than just a Harry Potter fansite.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess what I bought yesterday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chochang
Seven Hundred and Fifty Posts
chochang

Rank image : Captain

Character sheet
Name: The phoenix
Unique Trait: Phoenix
Level:
Guess what I bought yesterday! Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am

Yesterday, in Beijing, I bought a box set of all 8 Harry Potter movies in Mandarin! It's region-locked, but fortunately my DVD player is region-free so I can still watch it. Yay!
Back to top Go down
IncredibleHulk
One Thousand Five Hundred Posts
IncredibleHulk

Rank image : Admiral

Character sheet
Name: Trek
Unique Trait: Cyborg
Level:
Guess what I bought yesterday! Left_bar_bleue12/12Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Good job! Welcome back, by the way. cyclops
Back to top Go down
HelgaHufflepuff
Two Hundred and Fifty Posts
HelgaHufflepuff

Character sheet
Name: Sera(phina) Warford
Unique Trait: Half Dragon, Half Human
Level:
Guess what I bought yesterday! Left_bar_bleue10/11Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/11)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Let's hope it's not like that one in Chinese with Chinese subtitles like the one the Chinese teacher showed us in Year 9. (I never thought I'd manage to fit the word Chinese three times in one sentence XD)
Back to top Go down
IncredibleHulk
IncredibleHulk

Rank image : Admiral

Character sheet
Name: Trek
Unique Trait: Cyborg
Level:
Guess what I bought yesterday! Left_bar_bleue12/12Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm

That movie was the Half blood Prince, right?
Back to top Go down
HelgaHufflepuff
HelgaHufflepuff

Character sheet
Name: Sera(phina) Warford
Unique Trait: Half Dragon, Half Human
Level:
Guess what I bought yesterday! Left_bar_bleue10/11Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/11)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm

I think so... the only part I could fully understand was "ni hao, Harry!" Razz
Back to top Go down
chochang
chochang

Character sheet
Name: The phoenix
Unique Trait: Phoenix
Level:
Guess what I bought yesterday! Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess what I bought yesterday! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm

HelgaHufflepuff wrote:
Let's hope it's not like that one in Chinese with Chinese subtitles like the one the Chinese teacher showed us in Year 9. (I never thought I'd manage to fit the word Chinese three times in one sentence XD)

There are three options on the languages menu:

Chinese with English subtitles
English with Chinese subtitles
Chinese (no subtitles)

I would have actually preferred a Chinese with Chinese subtitles for my purposes, though, as my reading skills surpass my listening skills and I'd be able to follow along with the dialogue. Ah well, I have a Chinese version of Lord of the Rings which does have the option for Chinese with Chinese subtitles, and anyway in Harry Potter I pretty much already know what they're saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I bought yesterday!   Guess what I bought yesterday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what I bought yesterday!
Page 1 of 1